1/27/2011

Having kids sure does make your hips spread! I was cleaning out my closet earlier and trying on clothes that I hadn't worn in awhile...just to make sure they still fit/looked okay on me. I couldn't get 14 out of 16 pairs of jeans to get over my damn hips! I guess its a good excuse to go shopping =D I need a new wardrobe anyway..my style has changed. I'm more into the laid back yet stylish look.

Hurricane Jasera went through Isaiah's room last night so while I cleaned, I let him hang out in his crib.





He is looking more like his daddy every day...big ears and all! =) I was looking through some of his newborn pictures and he looks nothing like he use to. Actually, he was one weird looking kid lol. I'm glad he grew out of that alien look.

I was reading a young lady's blog today (Jazmyn - The Sweetest Life) and she made a post about going through an identity crisis. I think this happens with a lot of mothers. We get so wrapped up in being a mom that we forget that we are much more than just a mom or just a wife. We're not robots! I think its important to still do the things that you love to do in addition to being a mother. You can do both. If mommy isn't happy..NO ONE IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment